My Favorite Shoes

     Some Of My Favorite Shoes


One of my favorite shoes is the Yeezys and that really comfortable Honestly I just think the over all look is just amazing the pattern is really neet and the silhouette has never been done Definitely before and the overall shoe is so comfy Definitely on my top 10 favorite shoes Now I'll count down my top #3 favorite shoes now for countdown .








#1.


My #1 favorite shoe of all time is Definitely the shell toe adidas made in 1969 was a classic shoe worn by stars such as RUN DMC and it will always be in my shoe collection and I definitely recommend it to someone first getting into the sneaker game!!!











#2.


My #2 is the Air jordan retro 1’s because they are a classic and If I had them I would never take them out the box Jordan made history in them and it carries on in the shoe! Also Off White made it even better! I definitely is a shoe to remember!


















#3.





` Balenciaga's[the ones that look like socks] because they have a really slick look and they have never been done before.

Comments

Popular Posts